IT Academy Advisory Board Scholarship
This year’s scholarship amount of $1,200.00 will be awarded to one eligible student.
The eligibility requirements for the award are:
- The recipient must be a graduating senior of A. Crawford Mosley High School.
- The student must apply to the “Network Systems Technology” major at Gulf Coast State College.
- The student must graduate Mosley High School with a final 2.5 weighted G.P.A. or better.
- The student must provide at least one letter of recommendation from an instructor or employer.
- The student must submit to the board a minimum 500 word essay. This year’s essay topic is: “How has the Sony data breach affected my cyber privacy?”
- The essay must include the student’s name, email address, Weighted graduating G.P.A. (if possible) and current phone number (preferably cell phone).
The deadline for all submissions will be Thursday, April 23, 2015. The applications/essays can be submitted to Mr. Davis in room 104. The board will review all submissions and select one student from the eligible applicants.