In the past two years, all Mosley High School students recognized as National Merit Finalists (Connor Morrow and Ethan Mines) have been members of the Mosley IT Academy. Similarly, the Mosley IT Academy has produced three of Mosley's four U. S. military academy appointees over the past three years (Max Marosko, Forrest Lang, and Katelyn...Read more
Professional Systems Associates, Inc. (PSA), a local product lifecycle management (PLM) software development company, presented the director of Mosley High School’s IT Academy, Tommy Davis, with a donation of five Microsoft Surface 3 tablets on October 14, 2015 at PSA’s corporate office. PSA’s donation was in response to the IT Academy’s pledge to participate in the...Read more
Our IT Academy Class of 2015 is more than ready for post-secondary education as well as their careers thanks to their instruction at the IT Academy.Read more
- Connor Morrow-Aerospace Engineering at Georgia Tech
- Joshua Biddle-Computer Science at Florida State University
- Katelyn Covington-Aeronautical Engineering at the United States Naval Academy
IT Academy Advisory Board ScholarshipThis year’s scholarship amount of $1,200.00 will be awarded to one eligible student. The eligibility requirements for the award are:
- The recipient must be a graduating senior of A. Crawford Mosley High School.
- The student must apply to the “Network Systems Technology” major at Gulf Coast State College.
- The student must...